San Antonio, TX - Bridal Portrait - Kayla

9:12 AM

Oh my goodness, I can't get over how adorable and stunning Kayla looked for her Bridal Session last tuesday! <3
You guys, she has the Snow White inspired wedding dress from the Alfred Angelo Princess Wedding Dress Collection AND a Tiara! I'm a big Disney fan, so naturally I'm going a little nuts about this. lol.

It was a warm morning here in texas for the shoot, but you wouldn't be able to tell. Kayla, you totally rocked that dress and somehow managed to stay looking flawless while the morning heat got the better of some of us. 

As we were shooting, there were lots of kids running around in the nearby park area, and they would "oooh and Ahhh" and point as they admired the real life "princess" in our midst.

Yesterday, I had the privilege to document their big day and I'll have some sneaks peaks coming up on the blog soon, but for now, here are a few photos of Kayla, in all her princess bride glory!












Sneak Peak from the Wedding COMING SOON!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

LATEST POSTS